|20 McCallum Street
#09-01 Tokio Marine Centre
Paid Up Capital
Date of Incorporation
11 July 1923
S & P Rating
The dynamic helicoid-shaped figure represents innovation and creativity to anticipate the future, while gently embracing and supporting our customers and the earth. This logo expresses our wish to prosper and grow on a global scale together with our customers. To the logo, we applied a gold colour, which symbolizes the preciousness of humankind and the earth. We also applied blue to the helicoid-shaped figure, the colour conveying such meanings as intelligence, cleverness, affinity, and the future.
With Customer Trust as the foundation of all its activities, Tokio Marine Insurance Singapore Ltd. continually strives to conduct ourselves with integrity by acting ethically and fairly.
TO ALL OUR CUSTOMERS
- By providing the highest quality of products and services at fair prices with the aim to deliver safety and security to all our customers.
- By continually improving our processes in response to customer expectations to ensure efficiency in all we do.
TO ALL OUR BUSINESS PARTNERS
- By building relationships of mutual trust with the aim of developing sound, sustainable and profitable growth together.
TO THE COMMUNITY, SOCIETY AND THE GLOBAL ENVIRONMENT
- By being a responsible and good corporate citizen contributing to protecting the global environment and promoting human rights.
TO ALL OUR COLLEAGUES
- By valuing each other as individuals, and recognizing each other's dignity and worth.
- By motivating the team of professionals in creating enriching job careers for all.
- By giving fair opportunities to all in their personal and career development.
TO OUR SHAREHOLDERS
- By providing profitable returns that adequately reflect their investment in us and our organisation.