Tokio Marine Life Singapore
In the interest of external accountability, it is important for Tokio Marine Life Insurance Singapore Ltd. (TMLS) to disclose relevant, comprehensive and adequate information on a timely basis to give members of the public, including our policyholders, a clear view of our business activities, performance and financial position.
To achieve this, reference is made to the Public Disclosure Requirements in MAS Notice 124, stipulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
The following disclosures are meant to complement our existing disclosures in the published financial statements and MAS statutory returns.
- Corporate Profile, including our Vision, Mission and Core Values
- Our Key Products
Information on the following can be found in our published financial statements and MAS statutory returns:
- Corporate Governance
- Group Risk Management Policies
- Significant Accounting Policies
- Insurance Risk Exposure and Sensitivity Analysis
- Actuarial Assumptions
- Capital Management
- Investment Risk and Sensitivity Analysis
- Financial Performance